Be our next CTO in Tallinn!
Join us in Estonia for an exciting startup ride
CTO? More like CT — OMG! Because that’s how we’ll react when we see your application.
In all seriousness, if you choose to accept this mission, you’ll be the one leading our technical roadmap and taking responsibility for the evolution, development, and delivery of our core platform and architecture.
So if you like — no, if you love the idea of having a significant impact on the company and the future of a next-generation product in the talent acquisition industry, carry on reading!
How we’d like you to help us:
- Build, inspire and coach the technology team
- Mentor the technology team in translating the overall strategy into specific objectives, products, and services, to deliver a high-quality product that supports our mission
- Grow and build our technology infrastructure
- Anticipate technology scale and capability challenges and address them with clear plans
- Own and drive technical organization integrity
- Work closely with product management to transform requirements into technical specifications and software designs
- Create a healthy collaborative environment with shared ownership and commitment around product development goals
- Design and implement an effective organizational structure that supports maximum communication and effective execution of initiatives
- Work closely with project management to turn priorities and requirements into plans that optimize resources and set appropriate expectations
- Oversee development of key performance metrics such as site availability and responsiveness, bug response time, code review response time
What we’d like to see in you:
- You’re familiar with cloud computing, building and managing big data systems.
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and in person, both inside the team and out of it.
- You have the capacity to act as a true mentor and coach for your team.
- You have some experience with growing a startup team.
Compensation and perks
- We’ll offer you a competitive local salary and equity.
- Your health insurance will be covered.
- You’ll get some nice fun perks like books and Uber rides to make life a bit easier.
- We’ll cover the travel costs associated with your relocation, as well as your accommodation for the first month.