Jobbatical shortlisted at the Relocation Magazine Awards
Jobbatical is shortlisted in the Relocate Awards as Best Technological Innovation — Corporate Support. The winners will be announced during the Gala Awards Dinner on May 10 at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, London.
Launched by Relocate in 2007 as the very first awards scheme for the global mobility and relocation sector, the Relocate Awards recognize excellence, celebrate the contribution of relocation to business, and reward best practice.
The Relocate Awards have grown and evolved into a global brand, attracting more entries every year, from both UK and international organizations. Between them, they honor individuals, teams, policy and innovation, with categories for both HR and service providers. Categories have been refreshed for 2018, to ensure that they reflect the realities of relocation and global mobility today.
Jobbatical is shortlisted along with Acomodeo, Envoy Global, IKAN Relocation Services India, Ineo, Parsifal Corporation, Papaya Global, and ReloQuest.
Other awards categories include —
- Best International HR or Mobility Initiative
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Outstanding HR & Mobility Supplier Partnership
- Immigration Team of the Year
- Best Technological Innovation — Employee & Family Support
- Best Relocation Management Company
- Best Serviced Apartment Provider
- Excellence in Employee & Family Support
- Destination Services Provider of the Year
- Best International Removals Provider
- School Offering Outstanding Relocation Support
- Best Mobility Research Contribution.
This is the eleventh year of the Relocate Awards, and there’s a growing number of entries from around the world, as well as new sectors and specialists coming onto the scene.
The winners of all categories will be announced at the black-tie Gala Awards Dinner on Thursday 10 May at The UnderGlobe at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, London.
Would you like to see what Jobbatical can do for you? Say no more 👇