If you're looking for an outstanding company culture to immerse yourself in, you don't need to look any further than HubSpot. Your knack for managing customer relationships could land you this amazing implementation specialist gig in dazzling Singapore! Read more about HubSpot
- Manage multiple customer setup and marketing projects over the phone
- Help integrate HubSpot with existing business and marketing processes
- Train customers on the HubSpot tools
- Plan and launch marketing campaigns with customers
- Drive product adoption across the user base
- You have experience in a customer-facing, marketing or agency role.
- You are an exceptional communicator and can distil complex concepts in a structured way.
- You enjoy building client relationships that drive business results.
- You are the go-to person for a particular system/piece of software in your company.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and technology and eager to learn more.
- You'll get bonus points for experience managing software implementations for multiple clients.
- A bachelor's degree is another bonus.
- We'll pay special attention to your application if you have worked with marketing teams, have experience with inbound marketing, and/or have used marketing software like HubSpot.
- Experience delivering product training sessions via phone and web conference software is also useful.
- We're scaling a company where people can build their work around their life, not the other way around. You'll get a competitive salary as well as a number of amazing benefits and perks.
- This role requires you to join us in our Singapore office. If you're relocating, we will sponsor your visa.
We're looking for implementation specialists to join our services team in Singapore. In this role, you'll be at the intersection of technology and marketing while driving business results for our expanding customer base. Our customers vary in size, industry, and location. That means we're seeking passionate people who can quickly adapt and are willing to acquire a wide variety of skills.
Would you say that's you? Are you ready to join us and make our culture even better? We'd love to hear from you!
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us!