Head of Sales
CGTrader offers visa sponsorship
CGTrader will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Vilnius, Lithuania
We are looking for someone with a consistent record of revenue generation and the ability to develop and execute global sales strategies to drive new customer acquisition and grow revenue at CGTrader. As our head of sales, you will lead the sales team and be responsible for ensuring continuous growth by attracting new clients to CGTrader. Read more about CGTrader
- Develop and own plans, sales forecasts and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue targets through outbound sales.
- Build, manage and optimize sales processes using automation tools like Yesware and CRM systems.
- Develop customer lead generation strategies.
- Analyse quantitative sales data and react rapidly to changing trends and emerging opportunities.
- Manage a team of 3-6 people and constantly improve internal sales processes, ensuring smooth transition of on-boarded leads to the account management team.
- Monitor competitive and market activity and provide feedback and recommendations to the executive team.
- Upgrade and execute the sales training program to ensure that new sales people joining the team are on-boarded quickly and develop themselves to over-achieving stars.
- Actively help your team members in closing their deals. You will be out on the field with them.
- Recruit new members in the sales team as the need arises.
- Work closely together with the marketing and product teams to make sure you have all the insights and collateral needed to be successful.
- You’ve worked in sales, business development, or a related position selling digital products for at least 4 years.
- You have experience with computer graphics, 3D, gaming or VR/AR.
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment (startup experience is a big advantage).
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to analyze relevant data from multiple sources to make well-informed decisions.
- You have experience with sales automation tools, as well as using them to measure and optimize every step of the sales funnel.
- You have the leadership skills to guide and motivate a team of 4-6 sales executives.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are results-oriented, self-motivated, and have the ambition to build a rockstar sales team, global partnerships and help CGTrader grow in every market.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Open-minded policy towards technology-related decisions and ideas.
- Work in a data-driven company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Space for and encouragement towards experimentation and learning from mistakes.
- Ideally we are looking for a person to work in our Vilnius office, but we are also open to having the right person working remotely, e.g. from London or Berlin.
- Challenging work in an engaging global community of designers and a growing marketplace for 3D digital models used in VR/AR, gaming and a number computer graphics-related industries.
About CGTrader in Vilnius, Lithuania
CGTrader is one of the leading 3D model marketplaces with over 1.2M users and 590,000+ 3D models available for computer graphics, virtual/augmented reality, and gaming.
On CGTrader, 3D artists, design studios and businesses share and sell their models. Enterprise and business customers can choose from a wide collection of high-quality 3D models that can be used in their projects, shortening project development time and saving resources. If the needed model cannot be found on the platform, customers can also hire a designer for a custom job.
CGTrader gives talented 3D designers the opportunity to showcase their work, get valuable feedback from the community, learn from their peers and interact in a designer-friendly environment. The platform allows designers to directly communicate with their customers and earn the highest royalties in the market. We also help professional design studios generate business leads and increase brand awareness.
The company was founded in 2011 by Marius Kalytis, a 3D designer. CGTrader is backed by Intel Capital and Practica Capital.