Marketing Project Manager
Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
You will be on a mission to ensure that all approved great ideas and strategies are successfully completed within the set scope, timeframe, budget, and application of relevant human resources, whilst also keeping all stakeholders informed and happy throughout the process! Read more about Global Gaming
- Project facilitation, i.e. having acquired a clear understanding of the expected concepts and goals of each project, you translate them and manage them effectively as well as efficiently throughout the project life cycle.
- Creating and managing timelines, scope, and assignments for simultaneous projects of multiple internal clients, whilst also clearly defining the roles of the involved stakeholders.
- Collaboration, i.e. ensuring effective and efficient communications with all stakeholders involved.
- Managing relationships and providing relevant reporting to the parties – everyone knows what they are doing, why they are doing it, how it ought to be done, and by what time it must be completed.
- Leadership, i.e. providing direction and support to the members of the project team and effectively resolving any disputes that may arise within the team.
- You are curious and intelligent by nature.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management with a proven track record of success (agency and/or consulting experience is a plus!)
- You are a role model, inspiration, and a leader with an excellent ability to establish and maintain relationships with different individuals.
- You are agile – change is definitely your friend!
- You are totally out of any “never done it, so it cannot be done” box: you are great at climbing over any obstacle and actually really enjoy challenges. There are only solutions, right?!
- You have a great overview of things with an ability to detect details whilst also seeing the bigger picture.
- You know what's really important and what can wait until tomorrow – no stress!
- You are a self-starter who enjoys taking initiative whilst also successfully seeing things through to completion.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Work with a truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dosage of humor is guaranteed on regular basis!)
- Really make a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
Your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, you will report directly to the CMO; marketing function; different internal as well as external project stakeholders.
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how you, in this very role, would plan and manage 3 concurrent projects from start to a successful completion (general steps and description of approach).
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.