Senior Product & UI/UX Designer
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is searching for their next experienced product designer with a love for beautiful products. Could it be you? Join the team in vibrant Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mindvalley
- Turn broad and conceptual ideas into easy-to-use products
- Optimize the user experience based on user behavioral data
- You have what it takes to be the core/lead designer in a product development environment and to work as part of a team.
- You have a constant thirst for learning and improvement.
- You have a strong input on both web visuals and experiences.
- You are attached to problems you are presented with, not to the solutions.
- You can work with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch blindfolded, with one hand tied behind your back.
- You have a passion for design and web technology.
- You have knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- You get bonus points for: RWD, AWD, version control, CSS preprocessors, web and mobile prototyping tools, web accessibility, design thinking methodology, prototyping tools (Principle, Framer).
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
As a senior product designer, you will likely have 5 years or more of relevant industry experience. You are equipped with a passion for web and app technology, as well as for experience and aesthetics. You get high on great user experiences and appreciate web standards as guidelines. You're ready and willing to work with genius programmers to make brilliant ideas a beautiful reality. You also have the capability of figuring out user flows and coming out with functional solutions to existing user interface/experience problems.
You'll be taking on a role that requires collaboration and leading other designers, product owners, product managers, and engineers. It is essential to be a team player, a thinker and have an open mind for constructive but supportive feedback. As a core designer in charge of the product, we'll trust you to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that take into account the best user experience and user interface practices. Creating user stories, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity UI design and figuring out complex problems should be defaults in your skillset.
If you accept this challenge, you'll get to play with new technologies, user experience methods, data analysis—pretty much whatever you think is useful for your product (that's how much we'll believe in you).
When applying, don't forget to send us links to software, mobile apps, your coding samples, or your web designs and portfolio so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.