Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MYJAR will not provide visa sponsorship.
MYJAR's preference is for people who are already eligible to work and live in the EU.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We're looking for a talented product owner to join our team in Tallinn. We are fun to work with and offer a challenging environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge! Read more about MYJAR
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a regulated credit and lending environment.
- You have practical experience working with loan management systems.
- Experience managing the implementation of a new loan management system is preferable.
- You have experience with Agile software development.
- You have experience working with internal software development teams and implementing external software vendor solutions.
- You have experience leading a high performing software development team that has consistently delivered.
- You have experience working directly with design and engineering teams.
- You are a clear communicator and an active listener.
- You are independently resourceful with a get-it-done attitude.
- You have a strong analytical approach to understanding the business problem.
- You have creativity to support the development of great solutions and always with great attention-to-detail.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks based on business value and to manage projects at the same time.
- You are comfortable with assessing and manipulating data.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- We have a fully-stocked kitchen, as well as many health and wellness benefits.
- We have an international team of friendly people from over 10 different nationalities.
- We offer plenty of opportunities to apply your knowledge and learn about new technologies as you work.
- We have a squad-based team structure and work in small, autonomous, cross-functional teams.
As a product owner, you will work with stakeholders and other teams in the business to identify and understand business needs and priorities. You will be defining product vision, roadmaps and growth opportunities, and overseeing their implementation. You will inspire and support cross-functional teams to deliver the best work they can - on time and of high quality.
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 200 people and operate from offices in the City of London, Jersey, and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.