Amazon Growth Manager
NoCry Work & Safety Gear offers visa sponsorship
NoCry Work & Safety Gear will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
NoCry Work & Safety Gear
in Tallinn, Estonia
We aim to be a data-driven company, and in order to make the best possible use of all the data we have, we are looking for an Amazon growth manager to join our core team. Read more about NoCry Work & Safety Gear
- Analyze product specs, features, test reports, use cases, keyword research data, competitor product pages and product reviews to determine information we need to display on our Amazon product pages and to find potential conversion and traffic sweet spots.
- Make data-driven content briefings that the creative team can use to produce highly informative and effective product page content for our Amazon product listings - imagery and copy.
- Manage the content uploads to the Amazon marketplace, building and maintaining the product listings.
- A/B test and optimize our product listings for higher traffic, CTR, and conversions.
- You have strong analytical skills, and are able to detect patterns and understand customer intent.
- You can take a wide variety of data and interpret it into a logical, clear and compact outcome.
- You have a creative mind and fun personality.
- You are able to work in a team, as well as organize your work and execute it to the highest quality.
- We don’t require you to know all the ins and outs of Amazon, but we do require you to have previous experience in a similar field, e.g. you have worked in marketing with data, optimization, A/B testing, or data analytics.
- You are fluent in English.
- We believe in offering a competitive salary to people who are willing to invest their time, work, and ideas into NoCry as if it was their own company.
- Being our Amazon Growth Manager is an opportunity to gain comprehensive training, knowledge and experience in a field that is playing a major role in the future of commerce.
- What we feel to be the most exciting part of our job is how each of our team member plays a major role in building something big up from scratch, in a fun and relaxed work environment that values individuality and original thoughts and ideas.
Your main responsibility, as our Amazon growth manager, would be to analyze all the data we have available about our products, competition, users, and traffic, and interpret it into actionable information and steps that the creative team can use to create content and build up the Amazon product pages.
About NoCry Work & Safety Gear in Tallinn, Estonia
NoCry is a fast-growing Estonian startup, offering work and safety gear, and focusing heavily on the build quality and design of the products. We sell directly to consumers through a variety of online sales channels in North America, Europe and Asia, with the majority of our customers coming from the US. Our largest distribution channel to date is Amazon, where we have become one of the leading industry brands, achieving #1 best seller for our products on a regular basis.
Life at NoCry Work & Safety Gear
We’re in the process of substantially increasing our product selection, improving the existing product lines, opening new sales channels and markets, as well as creating a brand different than any other in the industry - fun, youthful, inspiring, creative, and free-spirited. To support this rapid growth and brand development, we’re looking for capable and enthusiastic people to join our small, yet wildly international team.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.