IT Customer Support Specialist
in Tallinn, Estonia
If you speak Danish and have what it takes to provide stellar customer support, you might like to join the Tieto team. You'll do meaningful work with a collaborative team in a great city—what could be better? Read more about Tieto
- Gain an understanding of our customers' businesses and technical environment.
- Offer Danish language-based level 1 IT support services to our customers and solve IT-related questions.
- Administrate and update necessary databases.
- Very good Danish language skills (both spoken and written).
- Previous working experience and/or education in the IT support area.
- A solution-oriented mindset and the ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- This position requires you to join us in Tallinn.
The largest company in the Nordics is growing. Come and grow with us! Tieto offers you the opportunity to change people’s lives, including your own.
If you join us, you'll be a part of our Estonian service desk team as a customer support specialist. This role calls for an experienced computer user fluent in Danish. Since this is a support role, it's important that you're a good listener with a positive attitude. If that's you, send us your application!
Tieto aims to capture the significant opportunities of the data-driven world and turn them into lifelong value for people, business, and society. We aim to be customers’ first choice for business renewal by combining our software and services capabilities with a strong drive for co-innovation and ecosystems.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.