Affiliate Manager (Marketing)
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Novads offers visa sponsorship
Novads will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We're looking for a digital affiliate manager to join our team. In this role, you will manage some of the most talented internet marketers in the world, develop an unmatched expertise in marketing and web traffic, and become part of an exciting and growing team. Read more about Novads
- Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues.
- Manage numerous affiliates through daily email/Skype/phone interactions.
- Maintain a high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback.
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates, as needed.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channels.
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns.
- Represent our company at international industry conferences (Barcelona, New York, Berlin, London, etc).
- You have highly developed sales and customer-relations skills.
- You have the ability to navigate complex situations and personalities.
- You are adaptable and have a commitment to the highest standard of integrity.
- You have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field, and 2 years of sales/account representative experience OR 3-5 years of sales/account representative experience.
- You have demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, multifaceted organization.
- You are a team player.
- You are a self-starter and work well within a team environment.
- You have a strong desire to succeed and grow, and have an aptitude for learning.
- You readily engage others and enjoy building and developing relationships.
- You are comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You remain calm in stressful situations.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and non-routine working environment.
- You have strong recruitment and negotiation skills.
- You have the ability to effectively manage and build client relationships.
- You have experience in a sales or marketing field.
- You have a desire to learn and the ability to adapt to changing routines and software.
- You have strong analytical skills and are agile with numbers.
- Fluency in Russian is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- A loyalty bonus for employees who have been with us for more than 2 years.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- A chance for personal development through training and courses.
- Compensation for a gym membership.
- We strive to provide a flexible, fun working environment. We are dedicated to our team and believe in investing in their success.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of performance affiliate marketing, precisely nurturing the business relationship, while optimising and communicating every facet of an online affiliate advertising program. Read more about the M4trix platform: m4trix.network
About Novads in Tallinn, Estonia
Novads OÜ is Estonia's and Europe’s fastest growing performance marketing company, specialising in high volume online e-commerce for a number of consumer electronics brands we've built from the ground up. Our secret sauce is the unique ability to create disruptive marketing content and products that drive profitable, mass customer acquisition for the brands we own. Think of us like online marketing e-commerce ninjas!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.