Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
In this role at MYJAR in Tallinn, you will be working closely with colleagues in Product Development and Marketing to establish the optimal customer experience for new and existing customers. Read more about MYJAR
Compensation & Benefits
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Plenty of opportunities to apply your knowledge and learn about new technologies.
- Work in a squad-based team structure and work in small autonomous, cross-functional teams.
- Work with an international team of friendly people from over 18 different nationalities.
- We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
- Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.
- We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
In this role, you will be working closely with colleagues in Product Development and Marketing to establish the optimal customer experience for new and existing customers. Your tasks will include supporting the conversion optimisation process, analysing customers' journeys via research, creating user personas and producing creative UI design solutions.
We expect you to have a keen eye for detail, understanding of visual elements (layout, composition, and fonts) as well implement and execute user testing and A/B/n testing. To succeed in this role, you would have to have around 5 years of experience of working as a UX/UI/Graphic Designer. You will have a keen interest in website best practices and be full of creativity to produce print materials. Working with us requires you to have experience with the following design tools – Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud. You would need to be able to work independently and with the design team and have a creative mind, good problem-solving skills and ability to plan your own time. We also expect you to have an easy going attitude as well as oral and written fluency in English.
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 200 people and operate from offices in the City of London, Jersey, and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.