Marketing Insight Campaigner
in Barcelona, Spain
Do you know the ins and outs of managing email campaigns? Do you write clever copy and love experimenting with new, unexpected solutions? Piktochart is looking for someone based in Barcelona to understand and improve their user journeys. Ready for the challenge? Read more about Piktochart
- Understand and improve our user journeys (what makes a product sticky for a successful user and how we can acquire more users of such profile as well as guide the existing ones to success better).
- Amplify content reach via email campaigns (you will be experimenting with personalized drip campaigns for some of our big content guides).
- Design the funnel for email subscribers (who signed up via the blog).
- Design email drips to fit the user journey and experiment with ways to track user retention
- A/B split test and experiment with email drips.
- Create landing page content for specific use cases (to build stronger SEO presence for long tail keywords).
- PPC campaigns to amplify big content launches.
- Designing campaigns for product launches.
- Perform small experiments on the landing pages, homepage, blog and other places to improve conversions.
- You have hands-on experience in managing email campaigns from start to finish.
- Ideally, you have a knowledge of email providers such as MailChimp, Intercom, etc.
- You have great copywriting skills and are proficient in English (native or close to native).
- You enjoy writing clever copy and have written web copy before (blog, email, social).
- You have a holistic understanding of conversion optimization, email marketing, content marketing, and SEM.
- You have a drive for experimentation and enjoy testing out different approaches.
- You learn fast and tweak your strategy as you go.
- You have experience in A/B testing.
- You have a data-driven mindset and are used to analyzing and interpreting various data points before making decisions.
- You are no stranger to Google Analytics, AdWords and/or Kissmetrics
- Always curious, you ask a lot of questions and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You love trying out creative new solutions.
- Know-how in managing paid ads (Google AdWords) is a big plus.
- You have a passion for improving your craft and your marketing skills.
- You are eligible to work in Spain.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits package!
- As the company grows, there will be plenty of opportunities and responsibilities surfacing that you can take on if you are interested.
At Piktochart we believe in generosity. We believe in providing people with genuine and rich experiences that inspire them. Not once, not twice... but consistently. We strongly believe that showing up with a mentality to give is the most effective way to build trust—you know, the stuff that makes or breaks a business. Doing so requires an innate understanding of our users—and that’s where you come into the picture!
As the marketing insight campaigner at Piktochart, your role will start with understanding our user journey (we like to refer to our users as Visual Heroes). We’d like you to get into our Visual Heroes’ minds and map out their ideal journey. What makes them stay? What makes them want to use us again and again (and again!). How can we replicate this journey so that budding visual storytellers sign up for our product and existing ones keep trusting us?
This will help you unlock the rest of your role which will be focused on crafting and experimenting with customized email drip campaigns that will fit every stage of the Visual Hero’s journey to success. You will also be responsible for designing the funnel for newsletter subscribers, creating content for landing pages fitted to every Visual Hero’s needs and crafting email campaigns for our new, exciting product launches. You will also experiment, experiment (and then experiment some more) to help drive more signups.
Your role will require curiosity, drive for experimentation, creativity and a great dose of storytelling. You also shouldn't be intimidated by data and spreadsheets.
This position is based in Barcelona, Spain. Our team of 50 is mostly based at Piktochart's HQ in Penang, Malaysia, with 10% of the team working remotely from all around the world.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.