Senior Front-End Developer
You will play an integral role in creating bleeding-edge products that will shape the future of competitive gaming and esports. When applying, let us know what you love about front-end development and why you would make a good remote addition to the CEVO and Gfinity teams. Read more about CEVO
- Work closely with our VP of technology to develop product scope and technical requirements.
- Participate in product brainstorming sessions to help think of new ways to push the boundaries of what is possible within our products.
- Implement products from conception to production deployment.
- Build reusable code and libraries that can be used cross-product.
- Be able to take charge on the front-end development of new features.
- You have at least 5 years of professional front-end development experience.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, a related IT field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have expert knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like SASS with Compass.
- You have expert knowledge of Gulp and NPM.
- You have extensive knowledge of SEO best practices.
- You have extensive knowledge of code versioning software such as GIT.
- You have experience contributing to open-source projects, even if they are your own.
- You have familiarity with test-driven development.
- You have experience working within a rapid, iterative development cycle.
- You have a love for building scalable, maintainable code.
- You’re comfortable working independently, as well as on small, critical teams.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Experience developing cross-platform apps for desktop, web, and mobile.
- Experience working on products with a commercial and marketing focus.
- A love for gaming and esports.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About CEVO in United States
CEVO is a global esports company built around North America’s largest competitive online PC gaming league. Founded in December of 2004 with the intention to transform competitive online gaming into a professional sport, CEVO has been hosting both free and pay-to-play tournaments across a variety of AAA titles for almost 10 years. Through CEVO-TV we are also engaged in online broadcasting and other digital media. Additionally, CEVO offers event management, marketing, development, and design solutions for clients looking to get involved in the business of esports.
Life at CEVO
We are a completely remote team spread across both Europe and North America, with a deep passion for making the web a more beautiful and usable place. Our primary focus is in the emerging esports industry where we innovate and push boundaries to build amazing experiences for our clients and users.