Senior Full-Stack React & Node Engineer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Bene Studio offers visa sponsorship and a relocation package
Work in the heart of Europe, in beautiful, safe, and affordable Budapest! We'll help you with relocation, including adaptation guidance, a flight ticket, temporary housing, and visa services.
in Budapest, Hungary
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Contribute to our blog, or one our meetups, or one of our popular, cutting-edge workshops.
- You have at least 5+ years' experience in software engineering.
- You have experience with algorithms and data structures.
- You have experience with AWS and/or Azure.
- You have strong system design skills.
- You are experienced in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- You have been the tech lead for one or more projects at a time.
- You have deep knowledge of CI tools.
- You are comfortable taking the lead on projects and mentoring other members of the team.
- You are eager to actively participate in the strategic planning of the company.
- Mobile development experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code software tools
Compensation & Benefits
- HUF 450 000 – HUF 710 000 net salary (calculated for full time)
- Work in a bike, dog and family friendly office, with massages, ping pong and great coffee
- A flexible work schedule
- Grow with us - we offer promotions reflecting your skills, experience and your contribution to the company
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- A MacBook Pro
Life at Bene Studio
Our team won a Loveable Workplace Prize in 2016. We are bike, dog, and family-friendly. We provide a MacBook Pro, mentoring, product demos and parties. We help each other in teamwork and support you to talk at conferences, meetups, workshops and to write articles.
Here's a sneak peek at our interview process:
1. Online assessment - 120 mins
2. Interview - 30 mins (Will you a good fit with our company's culture and work style?)
3. React/Node home project - 4-8 hours
4. Team interview, together with our CEO, CTO and senior engineer - 60-90 mins - This will include your project presentation, coding, task planning, and Q&A.