Knowledge Management Specialist
Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
Are you looking for a change? Piktochart is looking for a knowledge management specialist to join their team in Penang, Malaysia. Read more about Piktochart
- Develop high quality knowledge Bbase content (articles, videos) to better educate customers and users.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Create, analyze, update and optimize new and existing content.
- Proactively develop content to support product development roll-outs and close potential knowledge and process gaps.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help.
- Create tutorials, webinars and videos to support users via a variety of applications.
- Develop a knowledge-sharing culture through training, education, communications and engagement (internal and external).
- Be Piktochart’s knowledge expert and conduct training/refresher sessions for new-starters and experienced employees alike.
- Ensure knowledge management and self-service initiatives are intuitive and scalable.
- Champion those initiatives to ensure that Piktochart teams in all departments drive customers towards leveraging all available resources (Knowledge Base Self-service flow, articles, videos, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to transform difficult concepts and processes into relatable, easy-to-follow resources.
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- Measure and track the success of these initiatives and then adapt and adjust quickly and effectively.
- You have an outstanding command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- You have a passion for knowledge management and learning resources with an aptitude for understanding and relating to a customer’s journey with Piktochart.
- You have self-motivation, team-orientation, responsibility, and a customer centric personality.
- You have a strong and proven track record of successfully managing knowledge or learning resources and developing and conducting training.
- You have a genuine appreciation of technology and an understanding of enterprise internet business models and online processes terminology, concepts and strategies.
- You have the ability to leverage ad highlight product features for the benefit of customers.
- You have a detail-oriented work ethic with strong initiative, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- You have basic experience in working with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- You have exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have the flexibility to work across different time zones (attend at least 1x online meetings per week in Malaysian/US time zone).
- Please record a 1-minute video to introduce yourself and talk about what you're excited to do at Piktochart.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Media/Tech SaaS industry.
- Some experience working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Experience in developing (familiar with relevant tools) videos, webinars, etc as Knowledge Management Resources.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Are you looking to break free of your corporate ‘shackles’? Do you want to find a company that will encourage you to design and implement your own cutting-edge knowledge management resources, for a product that is currently used by millions across the globe? Do you love to help people learn or find yourself helping friends interpret difficult documentation? Do you believe that well-thought out guides and training manuals can be a game-changer for companies? If you have answered yes to most of these questions, then Piktochart wants to hear from you!
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.