in Tallinn, Estonia
Quality engineers, this one's for you! MYJAR is growing and eager to provide world-class products and services to their users. To help make sure their software is top-notch and to take your career to the next level, join the team in Tallinn! Read more about MYJAR
- Participate in work planning
- Create test plans
- Perform manual functional and non-functional testing
- Execute manual and automated regression tests
- Perform test result analysis
- Report bugs and issues
- Document testing activities
- Create testing and quality reports
- Automate recurring manual tests and activities
- Set up and maintain test suites and frameworks
- Set up and maintain the measuring and reporting framework
- Maintain the continuous integration (CI) framework
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Extensive experience with multiple languages, mainly PHP, Java, Python
- Proven track record of test automation
- Good working and applied knowledge of communication and web protocols
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience testing highly scalable distributed systems
- A working knowledge of agile development
- Experience developing automated test suites to deliver continuous integration and build verification, automated test deployment and fully automated test runs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of personal ownership with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- BS or MS degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent years of experience
- Fluent spoken and written English
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
- We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
- Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.
Our quality engineers ensure that solutions are developed from day one with quality in mind. Quality engineers consult on risks, sustainability and non-functional requirements in the planning phase, assure best possible implementation during development, make sure automation happens where it makes sense, test the implementation against all requirements and finally assure seamless deployment or upgrade during the release. As an integral part of a cross-functional team, you'll be the one who knows how things work—and the one with the best ideas on making them work better.
To thrive in this role, you should be a person who always strives for excellence and is driven in developing software with the highest quality. Confident and articulate in expressing your ideas, you love working with teams from different cultural backgrounds, across multiple geographic locations.
We are building new platforms, hiring more quickly than ever, and attracting more and more new customers with our ethical and responsible approach. This means that now is a particularly exciting time to join us. Excited? So are we! Send in your application and let's talk.
Meanwhile, you can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog: bit.ly/2prowe8
in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350m in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 150 people and operate from offices in the City of London and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.