Google Ads Customer Care Advisor (German Speaker)
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
in Oeiras, Portugal
Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technologies? We will provide extensive training, which makes a specialist in online advertising campaigns out of you. Help customers to optimize their online presence with Google AdWords impacting significantly on your clients' business. Read more about Teleperformance
- Give the best advice regarding the different queries of the small and medium businesses.
- Establish a trust relationship with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy.
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions.
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients.
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
- You are a German speaker with a passion for online advertising and new technologies.
- You have EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal.
Compensation & Benefits
- Ongoing Google Ads certification and education.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- 4 weeks of intense product and sales training in English.
- You will be working in Google's office at Lagoas Park in Oeiras (18 km from Lisbon).
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with a base salary + performance-based bonus.
- If you work on a Portuguese public holiday, you will get an extra compensation day that you can spend later, with consent of the project. Your holiday entitlement follows the Portuguese law with 22 days per year (you will collect two days per month that you work with us).
- Private health insurance.
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal.
- Initial flight expenses refund.
- Yearly complimentary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU).
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments.
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!
This is the ideal job for you if you're looking to start your career in customer care and learn something new in an exciting environment.
You will be part of a team supporting different lines of products. With your colleagues, you will provide reactive phone, email and chat support services with an emphasis on troubleshooting, account optimization, upselling and efficient issue resolution to our small and medium businesses clients.
Intensive training for all new employees is the foundation of a successful career. The training period for this role is two weeks of classroom training plus three additional weeks of nesting. Your training will include:
• Integration into the Teleperformance Portugal team;
• Training for new computer software programs;
• Comprehensive product training about products and services of the client;
• Customer and sales management training for telephone, e-mail and chat contact;
• On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
About Teleperformance in Lisbon, Portugal
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.