Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
ShoeSize.Me offers visa sponsorship
ShoeSize.Me will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Barcelona, Spain
We are looking for a back-end/full-stack developer to join our development team at our office in sunny Barcelona. You'll work closely in a motivated, international team of experienced developers between Zurich and Barcelona. Read more about ShoeSize.Me
- You are familiar with functional programming.
- You have big data skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have 3-5 years of work experience.
- You have active knowledge of Spark 2.x & Scala experience
- You are familiar with the following databases: NoSQL (priority), relational databases (PostgreSQL is a plus).
- You have solid Java skills.
- You are familiar with algorithms and optimizing.
- You have basic knowledge of statistics.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
If you're interested in being part of an exciting phase of ShoeSize.Me’s journey, enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and agile environment, then we want to hear from you!
About ShoeSize.Me in Olten, Switzerland
ShoeSize.Me has developed data technology that understands the size and fit of every brand, type of footwear and style. Our core solution is the Size Advisor, which is a data-driven, self-learning size recommendation solution that helps online shoppers to buy the right size when shopping online for footwear.
We sell this solution to footwear brands and retailers. Once implemented in an online shop, conversion rates increase and return rates decrease resulting in a significant net revenue uplift. This solution has been monetized and is deployed for over 35 clients in Europe, Asia, South America and the US, including retailers and brands like Görtz, Vögele Shoes, LaRedoute, Lloyd, Kickers, Merrell or Birkenstock.