Mac System Administrator
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Are you an energetic self-starter and a team player? We're looking for a service-minded Mac system administrator to join our talented team in Tallinn. Read more about MYJAR
- Deploy Mac servers and endpoints in an enterprise environment.
- Manage and optimize OS X operating systems and associated technologies.
- Build and manage desktop, laptop and iOS.
- Build software packages and manage Apple volume purchase program
- Monitor servers and deal with incidents.
- Support external service providers.
- Proactively identify and develop solutions to improve platform services.
- User administration (setup and maintaining account).
- Verify that peripherals are working properly.
- Arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
- Maintain file and backup systems.
- Monitor network communication.
- Maintain the policies for the use of the computer system and network.
- Maintain security policies for users.
- Support business intelligence from technical perspective.
- Perform other duties as assigned, which are necessary for company success.
- You have strong knowledge of macOS and Apple hardware.
- You have experience with configuration profiles and MCX;
- You have experience with maintaining databases.
- You have strong macOS command line skills.
- You are familiar with Shell (bash) scripting and process automation.
- You have an IT-related degree and/or at least 3 years of working experience in web applications integration and support.
- You have had previous responsibility for maintaining systems with high SLA requirements.
- You have good spoken and written English skills.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in designing and supporting relevant platforms.
- You have experience with JAMF and Apple Business Manager.
- You have knowledge of middleware.
- You have knowledge of network infrastructure and an understanding of routers, switches, VPN tunnelling and firewalls.
- You have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems).
- You have confidence in challenging the status quo and the desire to keep improving.
- You are independent and have the ability to work without exact instructions and on your own initiative.
- You are reliable, correct, responsible and show self-control.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
You should have broad and deep technical knowledge and the ability to design and maintain solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end solutions. You will also diagnose and correct performance problems. To succeed in this role you should be a service-minded person with the capacity for high delivery. We're looking for an energetic self-starter with good communication skills and a team player.
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 200 people and operate from offices in the City of London, Jersey, and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.