Lead Back-End Developer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Arbitryum offers visa sponsorship
Arbitryum will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Milan, Italy
We are looking for an exceptional engineer who is experienced in back-end software development and has outstanding Python skills. You'll join a great team where everyone has the same voice, regardless of their seniority or role. Read more about Arbitryum
- Take care of the back-end code base, implementing and keeping the architecture scalable for new features.
- Take ownership of the back-end features and APIs.
- Propose solutions and how to implement them.
- Inspire and train future back-end developers who join our team.
- You are independent and responsible - you appreciate being around inspiring people, but you don't rely on others to define your tasks and deliverables.
- You are a world explorer - travelling and relocating for limited periods doesn't scare you, but rather makes your life more exciting.
- You have good analytical skills. You don't start a project before knowing why you are doing it and what you need to know/have.
- You have a passion for Python and building something meaningful.
- You have a BSc in computer science or a related field and 3 years of back-end experience, or 5 years' experience working with the back-end.
- You have expertise with Django, Jenkins, React and AWS.
- You have experience building scalable back-end infrastructures.
- You have experience with multithreading programming.
- Experience with front-end interfaces (JS, CSS).
- Experience with the Telecom sector.
- Prior startup experience would be amazing.
Compensation & Benefits
- Company shares with cliff and 4 years' vesting.
- €50-60K annual gross wage.
- Quarterly paid company reunions in different places around the world.
- Unlimited vacations.
We believe the price comparison sector has been successfully focused on lead generation in the last few years, but now is the right time to take a step forward.
Using real consumption data extracted from the source (smartphone, energy meter, car, etc.) is going to impact the quality and reliability of the services provided to the users.
Extracting data directly from the source and processing them are our primary activities and that's where you'll step in.
Joining Arbitryum, you will contribute to achieving our final goal by improving our back-end structure and implementing new functionalities that will help users better monitor their behaviour and usage, allowing them to receive tailor-made offers.
Simply comparing prices got boring, not it's time to empower users with a personal advisor for their daily expenses in the telecom, energy and insurance sectors.
Our tech stack:
Back-end: Django and pure Python for web, PostgreSQL and MySQL, RabbitMQ and Celery
DevOps: Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Cloud platforms - Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
About Arbitryum in Milan, Italy
Arbitryum, WalletSaver's new brand, is the Big Data enabler for the new generation of data-driven price comparison websites. We build advanced technology for companies that provide millions of suggestions to people daily about telecom, energy and insurance choices. Our goal is to cut out statistical averages, assumptions, approximations from price comparison engines and help people make the right choices fully exploiting modern technologies.
Life at Arbitryum
Read about our first jobbaticler: