IT Customer Support Specialist
in Tallinn, Estonia
You could be the missing link between Tieto and the best customer support out there. Take on the challenge in Tallinn and help a great team delight their Norwegian customers! Read more about Tieto
- Gain an understanding of our customers' businesses and technical environment.
- Offer Norwegian language-based level 1 IT support services and solve IT-related questions.
- Administrate and update necessary databases.
- Very good Norwegian language skills (both spoken and written).
- Previous working experience and/or education in the IT support area.
- A solution-oriented mindset and the ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
The largest company in the Nordics is growing. Come grow with us and change people’s lives, including your own!
In this role, you'll be a part of our Estonian service desk team as a customer support specialist. This position calls for an experienced computer user fluent in Norwegian. Since this is a support role, it's important that you're a good listener with a positive attitude. If that's you, send us your application!
Tieto aims to capture the significant opportunities of the data-driven world and turn them into lifelong value for people, business, and society. We aim to be customers’ first choice for business renewal by combining our software and services capabilities with a strong drive for co-innovation and ecosystems.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.