Senior Product Designer
CEVO builds community and esports-centric products that impact millions of people worldwide. As a key full-time member of our product team, you will work remotely to help design mobile, web, and broadcast products. Read more about CEVO
- Work closely with our creative director to develop product identity and style.
- Design assets for use in various forms of digital media: websites, desktop applications, emails, social media, and presentations.
- Work independently or on a team to design assets from sketches to final deliverables.
- Participate in product brainstorming sessions with the entire product team to create innovative designs that push boundaries.
- You have at least 5 years of design experience at a digital agency or startup.
- You have a strong portfolio.
- You have an excellent understanding of composition, grid systems, color, and typography.
- You have experience working on large-scale, complex design systems.
- You have a deep understanding of the technical constraints around designing for web and mobile.
- You are just as capable leading as you are designing.
- You're comfortable using Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You're fluent in English.
- You are comfortable working remotely during North American business hours.
- You’re acutely self-aware, detail-oriented, and organized.
- You have excellent communication skills and knowledge of design.
- A love for e-sports.
- Prototyping experience, including tools like Framer, Origami, and InVision.
- Experience collaborating with commercial and marketing teams to create co-branding opportunities within products.
- Knowledge of emerging web standards, technologies, and capabilities.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Along with esports-related products, you will play an integral role in designing new community-centric experiences for Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
About CEVO in United States
CEVO is a global esports company built around North America’s largest competitive online PC gaming league. Founded in December of 2004 with the intention to transform competitive online gaming into a professional sport, CEVO has been hosting both free and pay-to-play tournaments across a variety of AAA titles for almost 10 years. Through CEVO-TV we are also engaged in online broadcasting and other digital media. Additionally, CEVO offers event management, marketing, development, and design solutions for clients looking to get involved in the business of esports.
Life at CEVO
We are a completely remote team spread across both Europe and North America, with a deep passion for making the web a more beautiful and usable place. Our primary focus is in the emerging esports industry where we innovate and push boundaries to build amazing experiences for our clients and users.