Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Jobbatical is not offering visa sponsorship for this role.
We're currently only able to consider Singaporeans or Singapore permanent residents for this position.
Are you a B2B sales pro looking to put your skills to good use at an exciting startup? Jobbatical is hiring in Singapore—apply and join our amazing international team of geeks, aspiring world-changers, and tireless hustlers! Read more about Jobbatical
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Prospect relentlessly to build a quality pipeline and do not rely on marketing activities or your Sales Development Representative to generate your leads.
- Build your pipeline independently from marketing activities.
- Establish account strategies to optimize large accounts.
- Be on top of your book of business to be able to predict upcoming revenue and create reliable forecasts reported with full transparency.
- Generate new business opportunities through hunting and onboarding new accounts.
- Upsell and renew existing customers.
- Successfully manage and overcome objections with strong closing abilities.
- Qualify inbound leads, follow up, and convert them into clients.
- Use your effervescent personality to describe our products and services while building strong client relationships.
- Be disciplined in maintaining and organizing all your activities in our sales CRM.
- Conduct analysis and summary for the head of sales.
- Cold call and use the phone to follow up.
- You have 5+ years of experience in quota carrying, B2B and direct sales.
- You have sales experience in the recruitment industry and preferably with a recruiting/staffing agency.
- You have a track record of hitting your quota and a strong sense of accountability for achieving your results.
- You have experience selling to multiple buyers when dealing with larger accounts.
- You are a B2B sales professional with experience in selling to both SMB and enterprise.
- You have a strategic mindset.
- You are independent, resilient and organized.
- You have strong communication skills and speak + write English fluently.
- You have a strong knowledge of sales processes and sales methodologies.
- You are Singaporean or a Singapore permanent resident.
- International and multicultural sales experience.
- Fluent in Mandarin or other languages spoken in Southeast Asia.
- Sales methodology training.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Compensation & Benefits
- You'll get a generous salary and benefits package. Apply and let's talk about details!
Our sales team is growing and ready to welcome your personal brand of excellence. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated account executive with the main objective to secure new business and to maintain/renew business with some of our existing customers. This role is critical for our continued expansion in the entire APAC region. Your territory will be mainly (but not exclusively) Asia Pacific. You will be responsible for covering your region with outbound activities and responding to inbound inquiries.
Do you have a winning attitude, plenty of direct B2B sales experience, and endless love for exciting challenges? Do you have a natural sense of accountability and the drive to consistently look for solutions rather than excuses? We want to hear from you!
Ready to hustle? Go ahead and hit that "Apply" button!
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together.
Our international job platform connects globally minded companies with ready-to-relocate tech, business and creative talent—people like you. We believe in a fully connected world where your career success is decided by your skill and ambition, not your birthplace.
Our goal is to encourage employers to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skills for the job, and we take our own advice: we don’t discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that has nothing to do with the role you'll be filling.
Founded in 2014 by three Estonians, we’ve since grown into a global team of 35+ aspiring world-changers from 16+ nationalities.
Life at Jobbatical
These are the values that guide us:
Start with why. We don’t do things for the sake of having something to do. Keeping the “why” of our actions in mind helps us stay focused on the things that matter.
Don’t wait to be asked. (Make it happen.) We’re not here to sit around and wait for orders. We have ideas and bring them to life.
Go beyond yourself. Comfort zones are great. We love waving at them as we leave them behind.
Choose difficult truths over comforting lies. Saying yes to everything is easy. But many of the most fruitful and necessary conversations are uncomfortable.
Be bold, stay humble. We’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes to build what we believe in. And we know the world doesn’t owe us anything.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.