Mobile Marketing & Communications Specialist
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The masterminds behind Mindvalley's brilliant customer experiences are looking to add a digital marketing maven to their ranks. If you are obsessed with the mobile world and ready to challenge the status quo, this is the job for you! Read more about Mindvalley
- You'll own the entire mobile and web notifications strategy (in-app, push, newsfeed and others).
- You'll design and execute multi-channel campaigns (onboarding, re-engagement, branding, and engagement).
- You'll be THE guru of mobile automation platforms (Appboy, Mixpanel, Branch, Adjust), managing each of them and training other teams on best practices.
- You'll work with a team on omnichannel strategy (email, advertising, social media, chatbots) and learn all related platforms.
- You will be in charge of segmenting our user database (loyal, actives, lapsed, in-actives).
- You will do in-depth analysis and report (weekly and quarterly) to make data-driven decisions.
- You have experience in designing and implementing various campaigns using push, in-app, newsfeed (web and mobile)
- You understand marketing models, marketing automation, and marketing platforms.
- You have a growth hacking mindset and know how to run A/B tests and multivariate tests.
- You are excited about data and trends, and you have a good relationship with analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics, Mixpanels).
- You're able to communicate with any group of stakeholders—techies, marketers, executives, partners.
- You're detail-oriented.
- Being able to manage any mobile marketing automation tool would be a big plus.
- Experience implementing a full cycle of in-app and push campaigns would be another bonus.
- As an added advantage, you are not afraid to get your hands dirty when execution is needed.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
At Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for over three million students worldwide.
And we need your help.
As a team, we maintain and improve user and customer journey through main communication channels by using an omnichannel approach. We have many ways of interacting with customers—web platforms, multiple mobile apps, blogs, email, social media, and advertising, to name a few touch points.
We need you to be in charge of our mobile communication, planning and executing a strategy to reach customers through push and in-app notifications and web communication as well, finding new ways to improve our customer experience by making their journey easy and seamless. If that's what you do best, we can't wait to find your application in our inbox!
When applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Send us links to things you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.