Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MaGIC does not offer visa sponsorship
MaGIC will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
We're looking for an accelerator director to design boot camp/accelerator programs to kickstart new startups in the technology and innovation space - especially in AI, IOT, MR. Read more about MaGIC
- Design boot camp/accelerator programs to kickstart new startups in the technology and innovation sphere - especially in AI, IOT, MR.
- Identify the industry clusters/opportunity areas/cities and partners to promote and/or execute programs.
- Engage ecosystem partners including corporates, investors, mentors, and coaches - and help bolster mini-ecosystems around programs with help from the Ecosystem Development team.
- Work with the relations manager to recruit entrepreneurs and startups.
- Manage and maintain continuous alumni engagement.
- Work with the head of resources to build supporting toolkits and blueprints such that the programs can be executed through other ecosystem and community partners.
- You have at least 10-15 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have experience working with or in a startup.
- You have excellent networking skills.
- You are eligible to work in Malaysia.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Our Way of Work (WoW): We have a mandate to create a body of extraordinary global entrepreneurs to drive the nation towards the goals of 2020 and beyond.
We are here to ignite entrepreneurs, to create global leaders that will make a meaningful impact in the world.
We are coach, mentor, connector, integrator and enabler.
We do whatever it takes to ensure you become a global firebrand.
We can do this only if we ignite and nurture the entrepreneur in ourselves first, then infecting the world with our passion, spirit and drive.
Check out the various programs, events and online tools – the aim is to connect and encourage collaboration among entrepreneurs and increase visibility for startups, to facilitate mentoring, skill and knowledge-sharing, and have resources available to anyone who is interested in starting a company in Malaysia.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.