Remote Software Tester
Are you a software tester based in China? Do you want to change the way QA is done? Here's an opportunity to join Testlio's supportive and innovative global community of testers as a freelancer. Read more about Testlio
- You have at least 2 years of experience in mobile application testing and a good understanding of software testing.
- You are located in China.
- You have an iOS or Android (5.0 or newer) phone/tablet.
- You can test on a mobile network in addition to wireless.
- You are fluent in English.
- We'll offer you a motivating income.
Want to work with some of the biggest companies in the world and help them deliver their mission? We're looking for remote testers to join our team.
This is a freelance position without fixed workloads. Our usual testing tasks last 1-2 hours. At first, you might expect a few project invitations per week. Additional opportunities will become available depending on your availability and skills.
Testlio helps businesses deliver amazing customer experiences by providing a community of highly vetted testers and an end-to-end QA management platform.
We assemble your dedicated QA dream team from our vetted, experienced, and passionate tester community. Our platform seamlessly integrates into the tools that you already use and connects you with the team giving you a high degree of visibility.
We work around the clock and around the world, on any platform, so you hit every deadline and launch better products, faster.
Our customers include Microsoft, Lyft, Salesforce, CBS Interactive, Flipboard, Strava.