Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is looking for an experienced product manager to help build awesome and exciting tech products and platforms to revolutionize education in the world. Are you ready to join this extraordinary team? Read more about Mindvalley
- Be responsible for market, business case and competitive analysis.
- Be responsible for crafting the long- and short-term product vision with stakeholders.
- Measure and grow the value provided by the product.
- Work with the development team and various stakeholders on features management for releases and schedules.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria of features.
- Work with various teams (marketing, technology, and customer support) to make the best strategic decisions and investments to grow the business.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager or in a similar role.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Working experience in interdisciplinary teams.
- Familiarity with the SCRUM methodology and agile development.
- Advanced proficiency in project management.
- Marketing-oriented mindset.
- Familiarity with software development basic principles.
- Apply and let's talk about your competitive salary.
- We'll give you a Macbook or PC laptop, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- Work on a team that's launching some of the most innovative and highest grossing apps on the iTunes store.
- You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere, which you can apply to your own projects.
- Flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to.
- Work in an office that was voted one of the top ten "Coolest Offices in the World" in an Inc Magazine audience poll, and a 6 time winner of the "World's Most Democratic Workplace Award."
- We have our own 150 seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups in our city, with tons of growth and connection opportunities.
As a product manager at Mindvalley, you will represent the voice of the customer/client. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the development roadmap of the product in the form of user stories, prioritization of features and management of the product’s backlog. You'll also be accountable for the product’s success in terms of ROI. If that sounds like something you'll love doing at one of the world's coolest companies, apply and let's make it happen!
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.