Senior Consultant | Senior Developer
in Sydney, Australia
Are you a passionate developer who dreams of joining a world-class team in one of the finest cities in the world? Join the award-winning Readify team and master your craft in Sydney, Australia. Read more about Readify
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and highly scalable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Distill multifaceted challenges into smaller solvable pieces
- Quickly identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with related teams to devise top-notch solutions
- Communicate with clients directly throughout the product lifecycle
- Master of C#, with a strong knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with Native Android (Java), .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, ReactJS, AngularJS, Xamarin
- Mastery over numerous testing environments and a knowledge of when to employ them
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience working in agile teams (coupled with a working knowledge of why it's important)
- Consistent team player
- Ability to clearly convey ideas
- Interest in building leadership and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A penchant for taming complicated problems and reducing technical debt
- Salary commensurate with your expert experience
- Paid career improvement courses
- Paid conference tickets and travel
- Build your dream setup with a $4.2k tech allowance alotted every two years
- Zero-cost Telstra Staff Connect mobile phone plan
- Access to Telstra staff benefits & discounts
At Readify, we help Australia's biggest organizations, government departments and not for profits manage and navigate shifts in technology. We're looking for a world-class Senior Developer to help the fast-growing Readify team on their mission to build a better future for our client organizations and their stakeholders.
In the Senior Developer role you will be responsible for formulating solutions, solving technical challenges, and writing and deploying quality C# code across a number of applications. You will be responsible for various projects throughout the product lifecycle so no two days are the same.
In addition to your traditional developer role, you will need to be able to explain complicated solutions in simple, easy-to-understand terms. Our developers interface directly with clients so you will get a chance to flex your people skills in this role.
Your commitment to continuous improvement is indispensable to our team's success. Our culture is founded on the idea of constant improvement and we are determined to help you build your skillset throughout your career at Readify.
Since 2001, Readify has been helping customers develop and support innovative software projects. Our award-winning team is globally recognized for its ability to build software that drives collaboration, productivity, business growth and profitability.
We employ elite developers and invest in their future to ensure everyone is armed with an industry-leading skillset and best practices approach to software development. Our Professional Development Program is envied industry-wide, as is our ability to recognize individuals and teams for their hard work.
We employ more 200 people in offices around the world and consistently appear in BRW's Top 50 Best Places to Work.
If you're looking to work on challenging projects with supportive and intelligent colleagues, Readify is the place for you. Become a part of our transparent and trusting culture. Apply to join Readify's innovative and fast paced team today.