Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is looking for a talented sales copywriter to work alongside some of the biggest names in the industry. You will be writing million-dollar sales letters, scripting videos and much more. This job could make your copywriting career explode! Read more about Mindvalley
- You get to write sales letters that could pull in a million dollars in less than a week.
- You get to work on email campaigns that produce consistent positive ROI on cold traffic for years.
- You get to script video sales letters that your audience will watch without taking their eyes off the screen.
- You get to understand the core psychology of more than a million Americans who read and respond to everything you write.
- You get to soak up know-how from a pioneering market leader whose very foundation was built on successful copywriting.
- You get to innovate and reshape new and existing niches and build an entire legion of followers around them—and see it generate serious income.
- You get to work directly under our incredibly passionate CEO, Vishen Lakhiani, who himself is a New York Times bestselling author.
- You have experience in direct response, copywriting, or even just good old face-to-face selling and you're fearless in the face of deadlines.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
You get to work with one of the best direct response teams on the planet, editing, writing and re-writing some of the most profitable sales letters, email campaigns and video sales letters ever seen. If you're passionate about personal growth, you'll enjoy interacting with big-name authors (like Sonia Choquette, Lisa Nichols, T. Harv Eker, John Assaraf and many more).
When applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Also include links to writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.