StudyPortals does not offer visa sponsorship
StudyPortals will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Bucharest, Romania
Do you have an analytical mind and exemplary attention to detail? StudyPortals is looking for a motivated data processing specialist to join our content management center in Bucharest! Read more about StudyPortals
- Research and collect online information.
- Insert and update programs and university info.
- You're fluent in English, with some knowledge of Spanish, French, or German.
- You're attentive to detail.
- You're self-motivated and always eager to learn.
- You're a smart computer user capable of analysis and synthesis.
- You're eligible to work in Romania.
- We offer bonuses based on performance.
- We offer a private medical clinic subscription.
- We have a young and enthusiastic team and many fun team events.
- We have an office in downtown Bucharest, 5 minutes away from the University of Bucharest.
- You'll get meal tickets, coffee, tea, and snacks on the house.
- You'll get a work laptop.
- You'll get 25 vacation days a year.
Our content management center is looking for a data processing specialist to join our expanding team in Bucharest. As part of our enthusiastic young team, you'll mainly be taking on various responsibilities related to database management.
If you love the idea of joining the biggest educational database provider, send your application our way!
Before applying, please note that we do not sponsor first-time visas or working permits for non-EU/EEA citizens, but we do consider applicants who only need a renewal.
About StudyPortals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.