in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is looking for a passionate and highly organized product manager. If you have an understanding of the product development journey from the idea to the everyday realities of maintenance, are filled with excellent ideas, and feel eager to share your time between multiple projects, take this opportunity to work in historic Tallinn! Read more about MYJAR
- Understand the organisation’s mission, strategies, and values, and work closely with the Group Product Director to manage the product vision
- Assist the Group Product Director in facilitating strategic product planning exercises, and in identifying and setting qualitative objectives and quantitative goals for the product
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure you collaboratively provide for the business’ short- and long-term goals
- Supervise business backlogs; submit, aggregate, groom, promote, score, prioritize, coordinate and communicate work items and ideas to proactively address the requirements of the organisation
- In collaboration with other members of the Product Owner Team, help the Product Owners develop and maintain their short- and long-term roadmaps, so that their priorities and efforts align with the larger organisational goals, and each other’s, to achieve a cohesive global product roadmap
- Work closely with the Product Owners to define, monitor and analyse the metrics and KPIs
- Work closely with the Marketing department to launch new features and iterate on existing features within the product
- Assist the Group Product Director drive product development within the organisation and in clearly communicating product roadmaps to a wide audience, from internal stakeholders to all employees
- Be the voice of the user at all times
- Support the Group Product Director in their role in the incident management process
- Transform market research of relevant technology products and services into potential new product development opportunities
- Facilitate and coordinate regular planning, reporting and retrospective meetings with the Product Management team and stakeholders
- You have 3 to 5 years of similar experience in a commercial environment.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- The characteristics you have include reliability, correctness, responsibility and self-control.
- You have a proactive attitude and the ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.
- You note relevant trends and develop ideas.
- You're willing to take the leader position in an active team.
- You have a full awareness of the software development process and digital product development.
- Your salary and benefits package will include everything you need to do your best work, including the necessary hardware, in-house technical service, and the right training.
This is an exciting time to join us. We're building new platforms, hiring more quickly than ever, and attracting more and more customers with our ethical and responsible approach. Ready to get in on the action? Send your application our way and let's do great things together!
Meanwhile, you can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog: bit.ly/2prowe8
in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350m in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 150 people and operate from offices in the City of London and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.