Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
Are you all about product usability, relentless testing, and thorough research? You sound like the designer Piktochart needs on their team. Take on this exciting UX challenge in beautiful Penang! Read more about Piktochart
- Work closely with data scientists, UI/UX and project teams to offer insightful guidelines focused on user experience when building new features.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective and design thinking methodology.
- Interview Piktochart users (via phone/Skype/face-to-face) to identify qualitative key aspects that create great user experiences for users.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data about user behavior through methods like targeted surveys.
- Create an effective user flow and wireframes that solve problems faced by Piktochart users, and propose changes or new ideas to designers and developers.
- Conduct usability tests to observe behavior towards the product.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the UX field.
- You have a firm grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- You're creative in coming up with ways to collect data and proficient in analyzing the data that has been collected.
- You can translate user findings into design suggestions without compromising the user experience.
- You're proficient in conducting user interviews and utilizing usability testing platform, wireframe and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- You can clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation, you can showcase your knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You're data-driven and make decisions based on methods of “Test, Build, Measure” and repeat.
- You're an excellent communicator in speech and in writing.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits package!
- If you are relocating from abroad, we will arrange your working visa.
- We offer a relocation package to help you settle in your new home.
The Piktochart team is looking for a talented user experience designer eager to explore many different approaches to solving user problems. By ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next, you have a knack for bringing product usability to the highest level. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction.
Please note that this is a full-time role based in Penang, Malaysia, and we're not offering remote working options.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.