Amazon Content Manager
NoCry Work & Safety Gear offers visa sponsorship
NoCry Work & Safety Gear will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
NoCry Work & Safety Gear
in Tallinn, Estonia
Our main business is selling on Amazon marketplaces. Being one of the largest Amazon sellers in Estonia, NoCry is growing fast and is constantly launching new awesome products under our own brand of work and safety gear. As we're looking to keep on growing, we need a new key person to join our core team to help us bring the quality of our Amazon product listings to a new level. Read more about NoCry Work & Safety Gear
- Creating thorough Amazon listing frameworks based on previously collected product data and competitor research. This includes building the product copy, as well as a framework for the images and designs that need to be added in order to make the listings whole;
- Working with the product development and customer support teams to gather information about the products and customers, analyzing the competitor listings and product reviews on Amazon;
- Giving directions and inputs for product photography and content design;
- Managing the content uploads to the Amazon marketplace, A/B testing and optimizing all our product listings for higher traffic, CTR, and conversions.
- You have a creative mind, vivid imagination, fun personality, and a good sense and taste for marketing content.
- You're able to clearly envision the perfect Amazon product page for any product to the tiniest details, and make it come to life through collaboration with the rest of the team (all while keeping tabs on how the existing product pages are performing and improving them for higher conversions).
- You don't have to know all the ins and outs of Amazon, but we do need you to have a strong background in copywriting.
- Being able to work in a team as well as organizing your work and executing to the highest quality is a must.
- Oh, and you should be fluent in English.
- Experience in design, photography, or content marketing is a benefit.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits. We believe in offering a competitive salary to people who are willing to invest their time, work, and ideas into NoCry as if it was their own company.
- This role is an opportunity to gain comprehensive training, knowledge and experience in a field that is playing a major role in the future of commerce.
- What we feel to be the most exciting part of our job is how each of our team member plays a major role in building something big up from scratch, in a fun and relaxed work environment that values individuality and original thoughts and ideas.
One of the key factors for our success on Amazon marketplaces is the conversion rate of our Amazon product listings. This mostly comes down to professional, engaging, and informative product listing content—copy and images. A good product listing shows quality, function, and emotion; it clearly describes the product with all of its benefits and features, and answer all major questions that customers may have about the product.
Your main responsibility would be managing the creation and improvement of content for all of our product listings on the Amazon marketplace—both new and existing ones.
We prefer to spend our time building an epic company and brand, not looking through applications that are clearly far from what we’ve listed in the job description. So, please only apply if you truly feel that you’d be good at this job and have the ability and drive to make NoCry a company with the best product copy that Amazon buyers have ever seen.
About NoCry Work & Safety Gear in Tallinn, Estonia
NoCry is a fast-growing Estonian startup, offering work and safety gear, and focusing heavily on the build quality and design of the products. We sell directly to consumers through a variety of online sales channels in North America, Europe and Asia, with the majority of our customers coming from the US. Our largest distribution channel to date is Amazon, where we have become one of the leading industry brands, achieving #1 best seller for our products on a regular basis.
Life at NoCry Work & Safety Gear
We’re in the process of substantially increasing our product selection, improving the existing product lines, opening new sales channels and markets, as well as creating a brand different than any other in the industry - fun, youthful, inspiring, creative, and free-spirited. To support this rapid growth and brand development, we’re looking for capable and enthusiastic people to join our small, yet wildly international team.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.