Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Cognizant offers visa sponsorship
Cognizant will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
Do you have hands-on experience in DevOps, experience working in Linux environments and with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and Chef? We're looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join our team in Singapore! Read more about Cognizant
- Set up the development and production environment for the project.
- Set up scalable and maintainable systems and components for the project.
- Manage all network and routing for the project, including load balancing.
- Manage all development and production infrastructure such as servers, storage, networks and databases.
- Provision virtual machines, databases and application software.
- Develop automation scripts for build and release of systems.
- Plan system work for the project.
- Surface any issue and instability to the team.
- Be responsible for software patching and upgrades.
- Work with the team to troubleshoot all system issues.
- Harden all software and systems of the project.
- Work closely with the team to ensure a successful delivery of the project.
- Build monitoring and logging systems for the project.
- Work with other FMs and operators to ensure end-to-end system delivery.
- Ensure reliability of all systems.
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT/computer science/computer engineering or a relevant discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in DevOps.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with Linux environments.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with open source ecosystems.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in cloud hosting such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- You have delivered at least 2 projects using agile methodology.
- You have excellent abilities in scripting and automation.
- You have experience in system monitoring and logging.
- You have experience in CI/CD pipeline.
- You have experience in databases such as MongoDB and MySQL
- Linux administrator certifications.
- Experience in Golang and Nodejs.
- Experience in RabbitMQ or SolaceMQ.
- Experience in ELK or EFL.
- Experience in software and system security.
- Experience with software defined network and software defined infrastructures.
- Ability to do programming.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- We will cover a one-way ticket to Singapore and your initial accommodation.
About Cognizant in Teaneck, United States
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Life at Cognizant
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.