Online Marketing & Communication Specialist
in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Are you a versatile communicator who loves to create great brand experiences? The StudyPortals team could use your marketing skills in the thriving multicultural tech hub of Eindhoven! Read more about StudyPortals
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant and rich content, including sales collateral, blog posts, conference proposals, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content
- Manage and deliver this rich content across our marketing channels, ensuring it is optimized for SEO and Google Analytics
- Manage and build our online marketing and brand identity (social media and any additional relevant channels)
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives, and create shareable content
- Manage and build our offline marketing and brand identity
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Ensure our content marketing initiatives drive traffic, engagement, leads, and deliver sales and customer retention
- You have a bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism or another relevant field.
- You have a B2B marketing background with 2-3 years of online marketing experience, including operations/automation, lead management, demand generation, and event planning for an online product/service.
- You're an excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- You can manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- You have solid spoken and written English and the ability to create marketing collateral.
- You have an active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- You're proficient in MS Office and WordPress.
- You have hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite are good-to-haves.
- Competitive salary including a bonus scheme
- A discount on insurances via our partner IAK; from health to home & car insurance
- The opportunity to be at the base of a state-of-the-art platform which is revolutionizing the worldwide study choice market
- Informal, entrepreneurial, international and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated
- Interesting extras such as a laptop of your choice and a personal development budget
- Office in the Klokgebouw, next to the Strijp-S train station
- Possibility to grow along with a company that emphasises your personal growth
As our first marketing communications specialist, you will take charge of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, lead generation and public relations. You will create a multichannel B2B marketing strategy, including creating marketing content, generating qualified leads and increasing conversion points throughout our marketing channels.
To be the perfect person for this role, you should be a creative marketing professional able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. It’s also essential that you're up to date with new technologies and marketing trends and have experience working with vendors for branded materials.
Here's what you'll tell your friends when they ask what you do:
“I communicate the StudyPortals brand both online and offline and translate it into great experiences at every touchpoint."
in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.