Sales Development Representative
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Jobbatical is not offering visa sponsorship for this role.
We're currently only able to consider Singaporeans or Singapore permanent residents for this position.
We're looking for an enthusiastic sales development rep to help strengthen our position in Southeast Asia and create a pipeline of prospective clients in the region. If you love generating leads and venturing outside of your comfort zone, this is just the job for you! Read more about Jobbatical
- Identify and research companies to target in your territory (mainly, but not limited to, APAC).
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound leads through strong communication and discovery.
- Schedule meetings between account executives and potential customers.
- Build collaborative relationships with your account executives where you both strive to win.
- Use effective email tactics and run campaigns to reach key contacts and generate new sales prospects.
- Prospect to build a strong pipeline and do not rely only on marketing activities to generate your leads.
- Initiate phone calls to prospective clients including VP's and C-level executives.
- Successfully manage and overcome objections.
- Schedule demonstrations between your account executive and potential customers to build a strong sales opportunity pipeline.
- Meet your quota measured mainly in (but not limited to) the number of meetings generated for your account executive.
- Be disciplined in maintaining sales activity and capturing all customer information in our sales CRM.
- You have 2+ years of relevant lead generation or sales experience.
- Your English is great in speech and in writing.
- You have experience in recruiting, sourcing or a lead generation role.
- You are resilient and love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- You are outgoing and result-oriented.
- You are independent and get creative in finding solutions to your challenges.
- You have a natural sense of accountability.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and telephone skills.
- You can manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- You can analyze business opportunities and read situations well.
- You can gather data to inform decision-making and persuade others.
- You are Singaporean or a Singapore permanent resident.
- International and multicultural sales experience.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of recruiting or HR tech.
- Malay, Mandarin or Cantonese.
Compensation & Benefits
- You'll get a generous salary and benefits package. Apply and let's talk about details!
Sales development representatives are responsible for the execution of the initial phase of the sales process, maximizing on opportunity identification and qualification with respect to Jobbatical’s services. We're always on the lookout for exceptional sales development reps who will play a key role in driving new business for the sales team by qualifying leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns.
We're looking for a sales development rep to seek out prospective clients and build a strong pipeline. Using your local knowledge and working closely with our Singapore-based team members, you'll be our eyes and ears in Southeast Asia. Result-oriented and self-motivated. Outgoing and organized, you are able to get your head around both business concepts. Does this sound like you so far? Great!
Do you understand that sales is a numbers game that requires setting clear daily goals and meeting them? That's awesome—sounds like you're the perfect fit for this role. Take a look at the tasks and requirements we have in mind, send your application our way, and let's talk!
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together.
Our international job platform connects globally minded companies with ready-to-relocate tech, business and creative talent—people like you. We believe in a fully connected world where your career success is decided by your skill and ambition, not your birthplace.
Our goal is to encourage employers to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skills for the job, and we take our own advice: we don’t discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that has nothing to do with the role you'll be filling.
Founded in 2014 by three Estonians, we’ve since grown into a global team of 35+ aspiring world-changers from 16+ nationalities.
Life at Jobbatical
These are the values that guide us:
Start with why. We don’t do things for the sake of having something to do. Keeping the “why” of our actions in mind helps us stay focused on the things that matter.
Don’t wait to be asked. (Make it happen.) We’re not here to sit around and wait for orders. We have ideas and bring them to life.
Go beyond yourself. Comfort zones are great. We love waving at them as we leave them behind.
Choose difficult truths over comforting lies. Saying yes to everything is easy. But many of the most fruitful and necessary conversations are uncomfortable.
Be bold, stay humble. We’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes to build what we believe in. And we know the world doesn’t owe us anything.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.