Junior Project Analyst
in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is looking for a tech savvy project analyst to join our community and intelligence team in Eindhoven. Read more about StudyPortals
- Supporting our community manager in developing ideas for validating enrolments we generate for universities.
- Independently carrying out (sometimes quite complex) data analysis.
- Setting up targeted online marketing campaigns, encouraging users to report their enrolments.
- Collecting, analyzing the data; presenting it to stakeholders.
- Tracking and analyzing the enrolment project performance (its ROI, schedule). Report this information to stakeholders on the scope changes and project schedule.
- Suggesting genius improvements to all the above.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in business management, business administration, or a related field; if you've studied something different and can show us it will be relevant to the role, your application is also welcome!
- You enjoy working in a lean environment (build, measure, and learn), where you can dig into complex Excel sheets or start an email marketing campaign.
- You’re a proactive implementer! This means: You foresee any need for support, you take charge without having to be told, and you have a get-things-done mentality.
- You are a strategic thinker who has a good eye for the big picture.
- You have excellent time management skills, allowing you to multitask and prioritize.
- You can maintain spreadsheets to internally communicate monthly/weekly updates.
- You’re the kind of person who works well with an awesome, large, and diverse team.
- You have excellent (written and spoken) English skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set that makes you 110% committed to success.
- You’re keen to work in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional organization.
- You are creative, ambitious, energetic and persistent!
- 25 days paid leave.
- A company discount on insurance packages with IAK, covering public and private insurance; from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurance.
- Regular trainings and a personal development budget of +/- 1000 EUR, because we believe personal growth is KEY!
- Apply and let's talk about your salary.
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs.
- The opportunity to revolutionize the worldwide study-choice market.
- A great company environment, where we are serious about working fun into everything we do, including: frequent memorable team events, table tennis, a self-built office bar, and more!
- Be a part of something huge that will help you change the world and build a more educated, tolerant generation!
The community team at StudyPortals is in the business of boosting every student’s journey from start to finish. When we give them all the necessary information they need, students then make informed choices about where and what to study. We also collect data about every user’s journey so that we can get a better picture of how our product is used, as well as what goes into a student’s decision-making process. When they arrive at the end of their journey – when they have applied to and, eventually, enrolled in a programme - we encourage our users to tell us whether they found their study programmes through our portals, and if they enrolled at a university abroad.
As a crucial member of the community team, you’ll be in charge of enhancing student engagement and tracking their enrolments at our partner universities. In a nutshell, we're envisioning a super-smart tech-savvy, fresh graduate who is ambitious and keen on their own personal growth, as a perfect fit for this role. Yet, other profiles will be happily considered!
About StudyPortals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.