Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
Are you passionate about making information beautiful? Does good design make your eyes light up? If you have a few years of graphic design experience and want to show the world what you can do, join Piktochart in Malaysia! Read more about Piktochart
- Design content from sketch to final deliverables.
- Design and create templates, icons, collaterals for in-house use.
- Collaborate with some prominent companies in the industry.
- Design and conceptualize data into a beautiful visual story.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce the best design possible for their campaigns, e.g. social media.
- Help our users create beautiful visuals by making the templates user-friendly.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design position (illustration, infographics, visual design, icons design).
- Photoshop and Illustrator are your best buddies. InDesign is a plus.
- A good understanding of chart/data visualization will be useful.
- You have a good eye for detail.
- You're enthusiastic about interacting cross-functionally.
- You can conceptualize and execute innovative approaches independently.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits package!
- If you are relocating from abroad, we will arrange your working visa.
- We offer a relocation package to help you settle in your new home.
We are looking for a creative designer who is not only looking for pixel-perfection but is also passionate about making information beautiful.
Please note that this is a full-time role based in Penang, Malaysia, and we're not offering remote working.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.