Accelerator Assistant Lead
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MaGIC does not offer visa sponsorship
MaGIC will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
We're looking for an expert planner and logistics whiz to join us as the accelerator assistant lead. We're looking for someone who excels at multi-tasking and has experience with event planning. Read more about MaGIC
- Plan and execute the logistics around the curriculum of the program, including the coordination of trainers, mentors, and speakers.
- Plan and manage other activities as part of the program experience that enhances learning for participating startups and teams.
- Support the accelerator lead in handling relations with our network of local, regional, and global program partners including corporates, government agencies, and supporting service providers.
- Support founders, mentors, and investors by advising them on their learning and/or making connections for them with appropriate mentors and subject matter experts.
- Event planning where needed and representing MaGIC in the startup community actively and passively.
- You have experience in event planning.
- You are not afraid to take on multiple roles and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are good at public speaking.
- You have excellent networking skills.
- You are eligible to work in Malaysia.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Our Way of Work (WoW): We have a mandate to create a body of extraordinary global entrepreneurs to drive the nation towards the goals of 2020 and beyond.
We are here to ignite entrepreneurs, to create global leaders that will make a meaningful impact in the world.
We are coach, mentor, connector, integrator and enabler.
We do whatever it takes to ensure you become a global firebrand.
We can do this only if we ignite and nurture the entrepreneur in ourselves first, then infecting the world with our passion, spirit and drive.
Check out the various programs, events and online tools – the aim is to connect and encourage collaboration among entrepreneurs and increase visibility for startups, to facilitate mentoring, skill and knowledge-sharing, and have resources available to anyone who is interested in starting a company in Malaysia.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.