Customer Support Specialist
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is aiming to be the gold standard for customer support in the education industry. Their customer happiness team is made up of exceptional people who love what they do and the people they do it for. Join the tribe in electrifying Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mindvalley
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience for each customer
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues through emails and our TribeLearn community platform
- Apply the WOW philosophy and follow the Mindvalley communication standards
- Ensure feedback flows to various teams in Mindvalley to improve our services
- Provide accurate data and feedback analysis in order to create better customer experiences
- Come up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience, innovate like crazy and make things happen with a team of talented individuals
- Build and improve systems and processes, provide tech support, manage our knowledge base, create content, work with various teams, train your peers... and much more!
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team
- Competent and comfortable with technology
- Passion for personal development and Mindvalley’s content
- Ability to grow and learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day, every day
- Ideally, at least 2 years of experience in customer support, customer service, or client/account management
- An asset: background and/or interest in psychology, communication, or technology
- In addition to your salary (starting at 4,000 MYR), you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We take regular paradise island trips.
- We'll give you a Macbook that you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
As part of our Customer Support team, you’ll get to learn more about the company than anyone else and have the biggest opportunities to grow as well! WOW is our internal talent incubator where many of our best performers started off as juniors, honed their skills, got to know the business, and eventually moved on to bigger adventures within the company.
As Mindvalley’s proud customer happiness specialists, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We love people and love to enrich their lives through dialogue about our products. With our detailed knowledge, we're not just serving information but also making recommendations and advising our customers. We ensure feedback flows to all teams in order to improve and innovate our services, we analyse data and help ensure smooth and exciting customer journeys with Mindvalley, and we spark customers with new ways to make their experience continuously better.
If our values resonate then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now and join one of the most awesome work cultures on the planet!
Your application must include a resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific. Also include links to things you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.