Technical Product Owner (CRM)
MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
As our new product owner, you will work closely with our Squads to help deliver the best work they can—on time and to high standards. Read more about MYJAR
- Work with Squads, stakeholders and other teams in the business to identify and understand business needs and priorities.
- Define product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities within the Squad's domains and oversee their implementation.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and other teams to analyze and document their needs and requirements in order to optimize the scope, benefits and risks of proposed initiatives.
- Work closely with the Group Product Director and other Product Owners to agree on product-wide prioritization, scope, milestones and release planning decisions.
- You are fully aware of the software development process and digital product development.
- You have previous working experience in a similar role in financial services.
- You can work as an authoritative figure in a busy team as well as plan and strategize at a senior level.
- You have the willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas.
- You have a pro-active attitude and excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- You have a commercial or operational background, with a proven track record in managing CRM product development projects from inception to delivery (Salesforce would be ideal but is not essential).
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You have a proven history of successfully driving a full end-to-end product lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- You have the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across departments.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Motivation package that supports a healthy lifestyle
- A competitive salary
- Regular team events to break the routine
- An awesome team to be part of - we have friendly, multicultural and talented people
- An environment with contemporary tools and modern practices
- A challenging job in a growing international company and a comfortable office in the heart of the city
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 150 people and operate from offices in the City of London and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.