Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Asolvi offers visa sponsorship
Asolvi will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Trondheim, Norway
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding, international company based in Trondheim? Do you love working in an international environment where you are empowered to make your own decisions? Then maybe you are the full-stack developer we are looking for! Read more about Asolvi
- You are a software developer with excellent communication skills (verbal, written and visual), who has great work discipline and seeks continuous self-improvement.
- You are a proactive professional and thrive in an ever-changing work environment.
- You enjoy being part of a team empowered to make your own decisions and being responsible for delivering at the end of each sprint.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- All our software developers receive regular, individual coaching sessions with our in-house coach to help them become the best person they can be.
- We regularly arrange social events outside work if you do not get enough of your colleagues at work.
- If you need a hug during the day our office dog gives them out free of charge
- We have fresh fruit and fancy coffee available all day. We have a brand-new canteen that offers a great variety of healthy food at a reasonable price.
- An exciting work environment where you make the decisions, and we offer certifications and online courses and attendance to development conferences.
Our product development process is based on LeSS (less.works) - this a methodology based on SCRUM, but considers several teams cooperating to deliver the product.
All our software developers receive regular, individual coaching sessions with our in-house coach to help them become the best person they can be. If you want to work in an ambitious, growing company where your opinions matter and have a personal coach at your side, then apply today!
About Asolvi in Trondheim, Norway
Asolvi is the leading provider of service management software for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the field service industry in Europe.
With nearly 100 years of combined experience developing solutions for a broad array of field service sectors, Asolvi is the supplier of choice for companies seeking greater flexibility, scalability and profitability.
Our three powerful products — Evatic, Tesseract and WinServ — are used in 30 countries by 800 customers, managing thousands of engineers, millions of contracts, and tens of millions of service tasks.
Our mission is to continue creating, developing and honing new functionality and solutions for the largely under-served SME market, through collaboration and close relations with our customers. By understanding the issues, needs and preferences of SMEs, we’re in a prime position to deliver the robust and intelligent solutions that our increasingly service-oriented economy demands.
Asolvi has offices in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, Holland and Singapore.
Life at Asolvi
Why work for Asolvi?
At Asolvi we believe in growing and developing our business through developing our people. Without our people, we are not able to deliver to our customers.
We recruit and develop our software developers, as well as our team members through individual coaching sessions, where we help people go from good to great. We believe every person has something unique to bring to our team, and we help them see it themselves. Coaching is a great tool that unlocks amazing potential in people and lets them really shine.
Oh, and did we mention we have an office dog? He greets everyone with a smile and a cuddle. It's a great way to start your day.
We also believe in having a healthy balance between your work life and personal life, and if you do not want to leave your dog home alone all day, then bring him to work with you.
Would you like to work for an ambitious and growing company, have a personal coach help you become the best person you can be, and a great work-life balance? Then we want to hear from you!