Field Data Scientist
Dathena offers visa sponsorship
Dathena will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
We are looking for a field data scientist to act as a trusted technical advisor to support our clients. You can choose to work either in our Singapore office or our headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland. Read more about Dathena
- Become a trusted expert in Dathena, our client platforms and partner vendor functionality to provide effective operational guidance around these technologies.
- Oversee client service requests acting as a service delivery and escalation manager.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges as our customers’ go-to resource for troubleshooting technical issues, and delivering innovative and scalable solutions to meet their business needs.
- Build client success and prioritization plans aligned to key performance indicators and objectives.
- Ensure key accounts are updated on new product features and produce roadmaps to implement.
- Educate clients on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
- Channel customers’ technical platform feedback to the Dathena product team.
- Assist in prioritizing product requirements and platform improvements by understanding and communicating customer needs.
- Identify patterns and constantly look for opportunities to industrialize the assessment to subscription process.
- Develop best practice recommendations for Dathena clients based on product and vertical experience gained in the field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as customer success manager, technical account manager or sales engineer.
- You are comfortable managing technical conversations with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- You have the ability to build great relationships with technical and non-technical customers.
- Contribute to the success of a dynamic and growing organization.
- You have a good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as K-means, k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- You have knowledge of common data science toolkits, such as R, Spark, NumPy, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- You are good at using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, etc.
- You are familiar with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra and HBase.
- You have good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- You have good scripting and programming skills in Python, Scala, Java.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a data-oriented personality.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- You have excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- You can choose to work either in our Singapore office or our headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You will be part of the client solutions team, and responsible for providing clients with the guidance and support needed throughout the full lifecycle of our solution’s implementation to ensure the successful and most effective use of Dathena’s products. In addition, you will be a leader in ensuring overall client and partner satisfaction with Dathena’s products and related services.
Travel and working remotely may be required from time to time.
About Dathena in Singapore
Dathena is a Swiss and Singaporean company developing data governance software based on machine learning algorithms. Dathena is the most complete and accurate data governance platform. Thanks to revolutionary machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, Dathena provides a 96.1% classification accuracy level when unsupervised and 100% accuracy level when semi-supervised!
The tremendous growth of data is creating major governance and technical issues, and can have critical legal implications. Gartner predicts that enterprise data will grow by 800% in the next few years.
Dathena is the only solution to easily classify and manage data with this level of accuracy while helping you comply with regulations. Using cutting edge machine learning technology Dathena will sift through all of your data so you can regain full control and access.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.