PPC/PPV Marketing Manager
MONOCOSMOS offers visa sponsorship
MONOCOSMOS will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for a real doer—an expert in SEM, SEO and PPC/PPV to design, run and improve our performance marketing strategy. You'll help us achieve the best cost efficiencies through affiliate platforms together with Google, Bing, Yahoo, MSN, DuckDuckGo and similar. Read more about MONOCOSMOS
- Identify our audience and grow our customer traffic through thoughtful strategic planning.
- Exhaustive monitoring, converting visitors to customers.
- Build and manage partnerships with PPC/PPV ad platforms and vendors.
- Manage, schedule and design timely seasonal campaigns.
- Build in-brand awareness, reputation and engagement.
- Analyse performance and fine-tune for improvements.
- Create strategies to reduce risk of click fraud.
- Manage end-to-end cookie retargeting strategies.
- Keep abreast of PPC, SEM, and SEO trends.
- You have proven experience as a PPC/PPV manager (with referrals).
- You have experience in data analysis and reporting.
- You have a thorough understanding of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- You have excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
- You have excellent spoken and copywriting skills in Spanish and English.
- You have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation, and are results-driven.
- You have at least a bachelor's in marketing.
- You have proven SEO/SEM expertise.
- MBA and/or MSc degree in marketing or relevant field is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- A company laptop.
- A permanent contract with paid vacation and sick leave.
- A bonus scheme, as well as opportunities for promotion.
- Relocation support.
We're searching for someone who's a true PPC/PPV expert to work with us full-time.
In this role, you should be well-versed in the principles of performance-marketing traffic sources, search engine marketing (SEM), including search engine optimisation (SEO.) You should also be ‘nerdy,' analytical and creative. This position is truly demanding and you will be working with challenging objectives.
You have experience working with performance-marketing traffic sources such as ExoClick, TrafficJunky, Traffic Factory, Ero-Advertising. You have curated experience in pop ads, bidding strategies, and in working with sources of high-quality high-conversion traffic.
Overall, you should have a strong acumen for navigating SEO/SEM, PPC/PPV with great success designing and running a digital marketing strategy within paid-search budgets.
Your goal will be ensuring our online marketing efforts reach the highest possible ROI.
Apply and let's talk about remote work options and potential relocation packages if you're the one we're looking for!
About MONOCOSMOS in Tallinn, Estonia
MONOCOSMOS operates as a lead aggregator affiliate-platform focusing on financial products. MONOCOSMOS creates value for both lenders and affiliates through improving cost efficiencies for all. MONOCOSMOS’s headquarters are located in modern Tallinn, together with a growing community of tech startups such as Skype, BONDORA, Friendly Financial and Fortumo.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.