Sales Development Representative
in County Galway, Ireland
If you speak fluent German and English, love a good challenge, and can't wait to build an amazing career in sales, SiteMinder has just the thing you need. Read more about SiteMinder
- You have exceptional communication skills in German (excellent phone skills are vital) and English.
- Fluency in any additional language is a huge plus.
- You're self-motivated, with a real passion for sales.
- You have some experience in a customer-facing role and/or a love for human interaction.
- You have an enthusiasm for new technology and a strong technical aptitude.
- You'll get a competitive benefits package.
- You'll be immersed in an open and sociable work environment.
- You'll have the full support of management who love coaching and growing talented salespeople.
- You'll have realistic targets and activity-based bonuses, with competitive commissions upon successful promotion.
- Full product training and sales mentoring will be provided.
We are now looking for a number of graduates to join our dynamic, fast-paced sales team!
This is an entry level role where you will have the opportunity to lay the foundations of your career in a highly collaborative learning environment that invests in training graduates in all our market-leading products and developing you for promotion to a fully fledged sales executive.
As well as benefitting from our awesome training program, you will start your role at SiteMinder contacting potential hotel clients in your allocated territory—you’ll be gaining their initial interest in our product suite and qualifying leads for our more experienced sales executives. If you’re a quick learner and a great performer, you’ll soon have the opportunity to be directly selling our cutting-edge products that are new to the market.
With the support of approachable leadership and a welcoming sales team who know and love what they do, you can expect an open, collaborative and sociable working atmosphere where innovation and delivering an outstanding client experience are at the center of our work. If you have a passion for sales and are keen to kickstart your career, we'd like to hear from you!
This position is available in Galway, Ireland as well as London, England. Please note that we are currently only able to consider candidates with a valid work permit for the EU.
A brand new entrant to the Galway market, SiteMinder is a multicultural tech pioneer undertaking massive growth. We are an energetic, fast-moving company that has managed to retain a startup heart and sense of humor whilst taking over our industry as the partners of choice for over 20,000 hoteliers worldwide. Backed by the same investors at Facebook, Netflix, and Spotify, we’re an Australian software company with market-leading products that support hotels in managing and maximizing their online presence. We’ve been recognized as one of the inaugural top 20 Tech Pioneers of 2016 by the Australian Government and listed as one of Deloitte Technology’s Fast 50 for five years in a row.
Headquartered in the historic Rocks area of Sydney, and with offices in Bangkok, London, Dallas, and Cape Town, we recognized an affinity with the lifestyle and vibrancy offered by the local environment and so we’re excited about the opportunity to grow our operations here in the heart of Galway City. While you may not have heard of SiteMinder before now, you could soon find yourself working with an exciting brand that is well known and highly respected across the globe—and you will enjoy working with our clients and prospects because they love how our products make it so much easier for them to run their businesses.