DevOps Automation Engineer
Linnworks offers visa sponsorship
Linnworks will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Linnworks is looking for a dedicated DevOps automation engineer whose interests lie mainly in problem-solving, to enable Linnworks to be a market leader and the most technologically advanced system for eCommerce back-office automation. Read more about Linnworks
- Develop a system used by thousands of companies around the world.
- Work on the infrastructure team alongside high-profile specialists.
- Participate in creating different internal automations/integrations/tools.
- Take part in enhancing automations for release and deployment processes.
- Constantly work on improving logging and monitoring practices.
- Help the QA team with automated tests integration.
- Interest in IT and a desire to develop further in this area.
- Responsibility, self-discipline, and the ability to get the job done.
- Work experience in DevOps area, 3+ years.
- Good knowledge of C# and T-SQL.
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery for .NET systems.
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (e.g. bash, Python, PowerShell).
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and the option of flexible working hours.
- Free coffee, fruits, and yoghurt.
- A cozy office where you can work and relax (playroom with foosball, table tennis, and sofas, pull-up bar, office library, chess board).
- Quarterly corporate events and regular team building activities.
- Gym compensation and our own floorball team which you are welcome to join.
- Work on interesting projects with a young, friendly, and versatile team.
- Learning opportunities (conferences, books, courses).
Our current engineering team that deals directly with the customer-facing product, consists of 14 very bright, talented and self-motivated software engineers organized into 2 teams in Chichester, UK, and Tallinn, Estonia. A further 12 engineers on other teams focus on core infrastructure, back-end system development and DBA.
Here's what you can expect from our recruiting process:
• We invite you to our culture interview (1 hour), after which you can also briefly meet the office and the team.
• After the first interview, we give you a technical task to complete at home within one week.
• When the task is finished, we invite you to the technical interview + dev culture interview (1 hour).
• Once the recruitment cycle is finished, you will get an answer from us.
Here is our full stack of technologies:
• .NET 4.6.2+ on C# (ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF/ASMX, ASP.NET, SignalR, WPF, Windows Service, .NET Core, etc.)
• Slack, JIRA, Google Drive, Lucidchart, TeamViewer, GoToMeeting
• Microsoft SQL 2016 (T-SQL, OLAP), MongoDB, Redis, InfluxDb
• ELK stack, Monitis, Cloudwatch, Grafana, Google Analytics
• Jenkins (PowerShell, Groovy, bat), Automated Tests (Selenium, Allure Reports, XUnit, Ninject)
• AWS: EC2, VPC, S3, Lambda, Elasticache, Route 53, etc.
• Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS
• Freshdesk / Freshchat, Mailchimp / Mandrill, Hubspot
• Windows 10, Visual Studio / Rider
About Linnworks in Tallinn, Estonia
We are Linnworks, a SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader. We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Our unique approach to building a business system is to make it as flexible and customizable as possible. Our mission is to build a product that delivers true value for the customer.
Linnworks is well known in the industry for hosting Linn Academy (ow.ly/rVXR30lxcFF), one of the largest eCommerce conferences in the UK.
Life at Linnworks
Snapshots of our life at Linnworks offices at UK, Estonia and US: instagram.com/linnworkslife
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.