DevOps Automation Engineer
Linnworks offers visa sponsorship
Linnworks will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Linnworks is looking for a dedicated DevOps automation engineer whose interests lie mainly in problem-solving, to enable Linnworks to be a market leader and the most technologically advanced system for eCommerce back-office automation. Read more about Linnworks
- Develop a system used by thousands of companies around the world.
- Work on the infrastructure team alongside high-profile specialists.
- Participate in creating different internal automations/integrations/tools.
- Take part in enhancing automations for release and deployment processes.
- Constantly work on improving logging and monitoring practices.
- Help the QA team with automated tests integration.
- Interest in IT and a desire to develop further in this area.
- Responsibility, self-discipline, and the ability to get the job done.
- Work experience in DevOps area, 3+ years.
- Good knowledge of C# and T-SQL.
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery for .NET systems.
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (e.g. bash, Python, PowerShell).
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Competitive salary and the option of flexible working hours.
- Free coffee, fruits, and yoghurt.
- A cozy office where you can work and relax (playroom with foosball, table tennis, and sofas, pull-up bar, office library, chess board).
- Quarterly corporate events and regular team building activities.
- Gym compensation and our own floorball team which you are welcome to join.
- Work on interesting projects with a young, friendly, and versatile team.
- Learning opportunities (conferences, books, courses).
Our current engineering team that deals directly with the customer-facing product, consists of 14 very bright, talented and self-motivated software engineers organized into 2 teams in Chichester, UK, and Tallinn, Estonia. A further 12 engineers on other teams focus on core infrastructure, back-end system development and DBA.
Here's what you can expect from our recruiting process:
• We invite you to our culture interview (1 hour), after which you can also briefly meet the office and the team.
• After the first interview, we give you a technical task to complete at home within one week.
• When the task is finished, we invite you to the technical interview + dev culture interview (1 hour).
• Once the recruitment cycle is finished, you will get an answer from us.
Here is our full stack of technologies:
• .NET 4.6.2+ on C# (ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF/ASMX, ASP.NET, SignalR, WPF, Windows Service, .NET Core, etc.)
• Slack, JIRA, Google Drive, Lucidchart, TeamViewer, GoToMeeting
• Microsoft SQL 2016 (T-SQL, OLAP), MongoDB, Redis, InfluxDb
• ELK stack, Monitis, Cloudwatch, Grafana, Google Analytics
• Jenkins (PowerShell, Groovy, bat), Automated Tests (Selenium, Allure Reports, XUnit, Ninject)
• AWS: EC2, VPC, S3, Lambda, Elasticache, Route 53, etc.
• Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS
• Freshdesk / Freshchat, Mailchimp / Mandrill, Hubspot
• Windows 10, Visual Studio / Rider
About Linnworks in Tallinn, Estonia
We are Linnworks, a SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader. We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Our unique approach to building a business system is to make it as flexible and customizable as possible. Our mission is to build a product that delivers true value for the customer.
Linnworks is well known in the industry for hosting Linn Academy, one of the largest eCommerce conferences in the UK.
Life at Linnworks
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.