Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
onoff Telecom offers visa sponsorship
onoff Telecom will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We’re looking for middle/senior-level developers who feel responsible for the codes they provide. onoff Telecom is a company based in Paris and Tallinn that specialises in mobile technologies. We aim to shake up the telecom industry and the way people use mobile phone numbers, also changing their perception of global communication with our unique mobile application called onoff App. Read more about onoff Telecom
- Set up and change UI elements by working together with designers.
- Create new views and UIs by working together with designers.
- Create new innovative animations/transitions between views.
- Create nice looking graphic elements.
- Work with VoIP and other complex solutions.
- Work with the server side that has well documented APIs.
- Build up the architecture and models of the application.
- You have experience in iOS application development using iOS SDK.
- You have knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode.
- You have knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development.
- You have interaction and design sense.
- You are self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- You pay excellent attention-to-detail.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated and a team-player.
- You are fully comfortable working in English, both written and oral.
- An approved store App.
- Experience in telecom or social projects.
- Working with storyboards.
- Experience working with unit testing, ui testing.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Food/snacks/drinks in the kitchen, company parties, paid gym.
About onoff Telecom in Paris, France
The onoff Telecom works on changing the way people use their cellphones around the world.
Our product is a unique mobile application called the onoff App. It allows users to instantly add multiple phone numbers from different countries on their cellphones and make calls to more than 100 countries. At the moment, it is possible to add phone numbers from 30+ countries including France, Belgium, UK, USA, and Canada.
Our offices are based in Paris, Tallinn and New York. We are the team of 50 people of 12 different nationalities working on making onoff better every day.
We are dedicated to pushing the limits of the international telecommunication industry. We want everyone to have the freedom of making international calls without depending on their mobile operator or internet. From now on, your communication will never be the same again!
Life at onoff Telecom
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.