Marketing Project Manager
Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
Piktochart has been gearing up for an action-packed 2018 to expand our creative design tool suite, and we’re looking for a marketing project manager to support our accelerated development process. We’re looking for a project management pro to come up with product launch plans, keep our marketing and product teams connected, and do progress reports in a visually beautiful way. Read more about Piktochart
- Be the go-to person between our product managers (PMs) and the marketing team.
- Be the strategic mastermind behind product launch plans based on new product requirements and data.
- Write copy for UI, blog announcements, launch emails and other media.
- Be on top of feature roll outs and ensure deadlines are met and tasks are completed.
- Report regularly on project progress, whether it’s hosting progress calls or sending in status reports.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in project management, marketing or copywriting.
- You have top copywriting skills - you enjoy writing fun and clever copy and are well-versed in web copy (blog, email, social).
- You have native or close to native level English.
- You have an understanding and experience in working with basic marketing channels and topics - social media, paid ads, email automation, SEO, community, blogging, etc.
- You have a data-driven mindset - you see things through to the end and enjoy analyzing the outcome and creating status and launch reports.
- You are user-focused - you understand the concept of user personas and their pain points, and get how to communicate them effectively.
- You cater to the needs of your target audience in all that you do.
- You are incredible at organizing just about everything - you live in Trello, Google spreadsheets and other collaborative project manager platforms.
- You love planning and are capable of producing actionable plans within minutes, and you like visualizing your plans too!
- You are on top of things - you don’t mind “chasing” people on their deliverables and you don’t let things fall between the cracks.
- You are a natural born communicator.
- You don’t mind receiving and providing actionable feedback that keeps others accountable for excellent work
- You have previous experience in distributed team environment.
- A basic understanding of SaaS metrics and Google Analytics is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
The perfect person for this role is a data-savvy, super organized marketing wordsmith who isn’t afraid to follow up on projects to make sure everything gets done on time. You’d ideally be an exceptionally strong communicator with experience working with remote teams, and you’re kind of militant when it comes to deadlines.
This role can also be remote, but in that case, we'd like you to be working in European timezones.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.