Assistant Team Leader Customer Success (Remote)
We are looking for an assistant leader for our customer success team to help proactively impact customer lifetime value by increasing retention and driving growth. You will be reporting directly to the chief revenue officer and will have the opportunity to shape a customer success dream team. Read more about Piktochart
- Drive the team to achieve their goals, but still be hands on with account management and sales tasks.
- Achieve high retention and high year-over-year renewal by executing win/win strategies for contract renewals that maximise contract value, while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
- Track the impact of projects on metrics, calculate ROI and report metrics to the CS team and the CRO to continuously optimize campaigns and and boost results.
- Track data on leading indicators and customer utilization trends to understand what’s going well and what’s not, and provide customer-based product recommendations.
- Help establish and improve customer success workflow and processes for the team by bringing in best practices.
- Work closely with other cross-functional team members to translate user’s needs and product requirements into new solutions for users.
- 3+ years experience in a customer success, sales or account management role at a SaaS company.
- Passionate in wanting to help our users succeed.
- Able to communicate clearly and articulate well.
- Able to provide direct and precise answers while keeping to the main point without too much elaboration.
- Able to communicate well with people from different backgrounds.
- Able to communicate in a friendly, helpful and cheerful manner with our users.
- Someone who has a great sense of timing; is able to accomplish tasks ahead of deadlines.
- Someone who can collaborate well with others.
- An accountable person who is transparent about your work by keeping your team members and team leader in the loop.
- Able to take a data-driven approach and create actionable strategies based on the analysis.
- Able to influence and drive change without direct authority.
- Share our HOPEFUL values and wants to work in accordance with those values.
- An organized person with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
- You are based in the U.S.
Piktochart is a subscription-based business model. Our customer success team wants to proactively engage our users to discover their needs and help them succeed in using Piktochart beyond their expectations. It makes our day when we hear our users saying, “Wow! I didn’t know that I can do that!”
For this remote role, we’re looking for someone based in the U.S., but we're flexible in terms of your location within the States, so you can be where you are.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.