Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
in Berlin, Germany
Got a talent for finding the best talent? Love the idea of helping a company and its people thrive? Take Clue's employer brand to the next level in Berlin! Read more about Clue
- Find and attract the best talent for Clue globally
- Develop and optimize tools, methods and processes to attract and hire top candidates
- Take end-to-end ownership of recruiting processes from definition of requirements over sourcing leads to offering positions to help us develop a great candidate experience
- Organize and participate in recruiting events and help us shape our Employer Brand
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Support key HR projects and activities to make Clue a top employer in the industry
- Contribute to the wellbeing of our employees by creating a warm and vibrant working environment
- A strong track record of successful placements in tech roles
- Solid experience in direct sourcing for niche profiles in highly competitive markets
- Conceptual and analytical skills paired with a hands-on mentality
- Very good English
- Buckets of drive, engagement, and humor, and everything else that's needed for being a successful recruiter and a great team member for Clue
- At Clue, we offer everyone a fair salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful.
- We will sponsor your visa.
- We currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis.
- As our team grows and develops, we will continue to provide relevant and rewarding benefits.
- We have an all-company weekly lunch and two yearly offsites amongst many other social events.
Be part of our small, international and friendly company health team that's passionate about building a thriving organization. You will have the end-to-end responsibility of hiring excellent people for a set of positions and work in close collaboration with the hiring managers and Clue’s management team. Apart from that, we will work together on common projects to strengthen our employer brand and lift the company to the next level!
About Clue in Berlin, Germany
Clue is the world’s fastest-growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies with Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. We're committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
Moving to Germany
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Germany within 14-60 working days. If you need a visa to enter Germany, the visa processing time will be added to that.